We are seeking a software developer for eCommerce application development, debugging and consulting. We provide backend programming to merchants running Magento 1.x and 2.x.
Development experience with Magento is critical as we continue to manage and extend existing installations, but one's overall software development skills will also be essential in our adoption of new platforms.
This is complex work. We've built sophisticated custom applications into Magento and integrated complex, third-party services. Ideal candidates must have the mettle to extend, debug and rebuild these applications and integrations, and must be comfortable working directly with clients.
- Backend debugging and programming for problem resolution
- API-based service integrations and extensions
- Product development for client custom applications
- Magento configuration and feature/functionality consulting
- New technology and solution sourcing
- Limited Wordpress exposure
Required Skills & Experience
- Communication skills
- 5+ years PHP backend / MVC experience
- Git workflows
- Competent frontend skills: JS, HTML5, CSS
- Vue.js, React
- Magento Certified Developer or Developer Plus credentials
This opportunity is for a remote hire. Our principal partners are located in the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia surrounding areas.
Benefits & Compensation
- Annual salary commensurate with experience, minimally $75,000
- Flexible schedule
- IRA company match
- Unlimited vacation