Unfettered, day-to-day service for Magento 1.x and 2.x.
Consulting, debugging, integrations, custom development, workflow management, patches and upgrades. On demand, no monthly retainers required. $140 per hour metered in 10-minute increments. Discounts for over 80 hours per month. Non-exclusive, first-responder or supplementary to other developers and agencies.
Scope of Service
- Magento troubleshooting
- Magento administration + configuration
- Magento custom application engineering + development
- API service integrations
- Theme updates and changes
- Third-party extension installations + deployments
- Magento upgrades and security patches
- External service coordinations + consulting (e.g. hosting, CDN, firewall, email)
- Developer sourcing and onboarding
- Magento 1.x stewardship consulting (see below)
Service Features & Benefits
- No retainers, on-demand fees
- Day-to-day ticket response
- Git / GitHub software application management
- Non-exclusive workflow for developers independent of us
- Uptime monitoring and EMS response
- Low monthly usage for occasional work requests
- Extreme customization needs - see Methods
- Higher usage for weekly work requests or even daily deployments
- Supplemental service and backup to existing developers
Stewardship Consulting for Magento 1.x
Adobe has ended first-party security updates for Magento 1.x, but we still provide service to merchants operating M1 stores. Foremost, the day-to-day developer support that is usually a requisite for long-standing M1 stores. Further, our stewardship consulting for Magento 1.x encompasses roadmap planning and improvements to strengthen M1 installations. We serve clients with no mandates or timelines to move off M1.
- Independent, vendor-neutral platform evaluations
- Security improvements
- Independent security patch service implementations
- Workflow improvements
- Hosting evaluations
- Third-party vendor service coordinations
Call Sitesquad at 412-353-9321 for more details.