Sitesquad is an eCommerce development firm based in Pittsburgh. We provide backend application development and support for merchants running Magento open source stores. Our flagship local Magento client is DeLallo.
Founded in the 412
Our roots as a Web development agency are in Pittsburgh, proud to have once served local clients such as Abreon, Muhlenkamp, TrueCommerce and Vocollect. Since 2009, we've tailored our services solely to to B2B and B2C merchants utilizing Magento, the world's leading open source eCommerce platform.
What we do
- Magento consulting and configuration
- Magento programming for customization
- Magento troubleshooting and debugging
- Magento maintenance upgrades, patches, extensions installs
- Web service integrations and optimizations
- Workflow management, Git/GitHub Version control
- Liaison hosting coordination
- Project management and solution sourcing
Who do we work with?
Our clients may not be household names, but they run their growing eCommerce stores on Magento with our development support. Companies like Miniature Market, one of the best and largest gaming eCommerce shops on the Internet. And, of course, DeLallo, a family owned and operated business that focuses on Italian and Mediterranean specialty foods. Both are ambitious clients who chose Magento and, ultimately, Sitesquad, to spearhead their growth.
eCommerce with Magento
Magento is arguably the most powerful open source eCommerce platform in the world. It possesses vast features and a customizable architecture. You have a choice of freely available open source software or a commercial version. You have access to compatible 3rd party extensions and leading service integrations. You can run multiple sites in a single installation, and it works equally well for B2B and B2C. Magento is great for large and small catalogs with diversified product types. And it's a platform with momentum, still.
Snaphot of Features
- Customizable Responsive Design
- Simple Products, Configurables, Bundles, Groups, Virtual, Downloadables
- Related Products, Cross-sells, Up-sells
- Attribute Filters
- Catalog Promotions
- Customer Groups
- Tier Pricing
- International Currencies
- Google Analytics
Why ambitious merchants prefer Magento
Magento is made for merchants whose needs do not fit into SaaS services. Here's why they choose Magento.
- Unparalleled Breadth and depth of features
- Expandability and customizable nature
- Choice of open source, freely available software or commercial version
- Access to compatible 3rd party extensions and leading service integrations
- Ability to run multiple sites in a single installation
- For multi-channel B2B and B2C
- For diversified catalogs — large and small
- Momentum and long-term viability
Why ambitious merchants choose Sitesquad
We work for truly ambitious merchants. Merchants aiming to get to $1 million, $5 million, $15 million and beyond. This is what Magento is made for. This is what we bring to the table.
- Experience and focus, all eCommerce since 2009
- Magento comprehension and knowledge
- Exposure to B2C and B2B applications
- Extensive customization record
- Direct engagement with developers, less project management
- Competitive professional rates less than $200 / hour